Easy One pot Chicken Biryani
No fuss steps infact a one pot preparation with a flavourful outcome!
"Fall in love with the irresistible flavours of this homemade chicken biryani. I have used Zorabian Chicken for this recipe.
Zorabian the Trusted Brand since 1983.With over 10 + Farm fresh cuts available.
Zorabian Chicken Has Carefully crafted products for our quality-conscious customers.
Such a treat. Check and shop here https://www.zorabian.com/pre-cut-chicken-skinless/
Use code NEW10 to get 10% OFF on your first order.
🚛 Free Home Delivery on orders above Rs.500.
Now let's get straight into the recipe. Here's how you can make it:
500g Chicken (I have used skin whole chicken pieces from Zorabian Chicken )
1/2 tsp salt,
1/4 tsp turmeric pwd,
2 tsp kashmiri chilli pwd,
1 tbsp coarsely crushed coriander seeds,
2 tbsp Biryani Masala,
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
handful of chopped mint & coriander leaves,
3 tbsp thick yogurt.
For Rice Preparation
350g Basmati Rice
Handful of Whole spices (cardamoms, small cinnamon stick, cloves & 1 Bayleaf)
1/4 cup Oil/Ghee
4-5 onions, sliced
2 medium tomatoes
1 tbsp fried onions (birista)
Coriander & mint leaves
1. Marinate the chicken pieces with the marinade ingredients listed above and keep aside for 30 mins.
2. Next wash & soak the basmati rice for 30 mins.
3. Keep the rice to cook with dry spices and salt. Cook for 8 minutes and leave the rice a little undercooked.
4. Mix a pinch of saffron with warm water to use later
5. Take a deep bottom pan, add oil+ghee & add the sliced onions. Fry until golden brown and crispy. Set aside some of this for garnish.
6. Now add marinated chicken & fry for 5 mins. 7. Add chopped tomatoes at this stage.Cover & cook for 10 minutes.
7. Once masala is cooked through, layer the rice over it. Drizzle saffron & add the birista. 9.You can also add more ghee over the rice if you like.
8. Cover the pot with a tight lid & lower the flame down. Let it stay on low flame for another 10-15 mins.
Note - If your pan is not heavy bottomed, place it on a tawa. Switch flame off & let it rest for another 10 mins. Then open & garnish with fresh coriander/mint. Serve hot with raita!
Enjoy♥️ delicious and easy one pot biryani.