Low calorie Homemade Chocolate Protien Pudding
So today I made a really healthy chocolate pudding. And you will love this recipe as the secret ingredient is hidden and cannot be tasted. The only good taste you get is of chocolate along with the crunch of nuts. It is a vegetarian recipe with no eggs.
In this recipe I am using Nuturamore Protein Powder. It has 40% Protein, considering the different nutritional needs of women and children of all ages. It is fortified with Shatavari, Haridra, Calcium, Iron & Folic Acid, Biotin & Omega 3 DHA.
I took the liberty to mix this protein powder in my new recipe today. You can even try mixing it in biscuits wheat flour, milk, juice, cake batter etc. So let's check out the ingredients and method by using Naturamore protein powder. And it turned out so delicious😋
Will make 4 small size bowls.
2 cups cauliflower florets,
½ cup fat-free milk
4 tbsp chocolate cookie whey protein powder
½ tsp vanilla extract
Honey to sweeten
Handful of pumpkin and Sunflower seeds
Fresh fruit of your choice
1. Steam cauliflower in a steamer or in the microwave until it gets tender.
2. Now drain well and keep aside to use later in recipe.
3. Add all the ingredients to a blender and puree until it gets smooth in texture.
4. Divide the puree into 4 bowls.
5. Garnish with pumpkin seeds, walnuts and fruit of your choice (pomegranate, banana, figs, mango etc)
6. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours and serve chilled.
This makes a great breakfast bowl option. It can be combined with Muesli and chia seeds too.