Its healthy to eat a hearty breakfast in the mornings. I try to experiment on Sunday mornings. Sometimes pancakes or cheesy precautions. But this time Inmade a Capsicum ring stuffed with omelette.
Capsicum Rings Omelette
After watching a trending video on #tiktok a few weeks back, I was aspired to try it out.
And yes, it did turn out well. It’s easy and can be done quickly. Fun to eat and it feels great knowing that its healthy. Can be savoured for breakfast to start your day or even a piping hot TV dinner.
Time : 1/2 Hour
Meal : Breakfast
1 large capsicum
1 small onion
1 chopped green chilli
1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp chopped coriander
1/2 chopped tomato
1 tsp milk
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
2 tbsp cooking oil
Salt to taste
1. Chop the onion, green chilly and coriander leaves, add to a mixing bowl.
2. Crack the eggs in the mixing bowl and mix it.
3. Now add the ginger garlic paste, half chopped tomato, milk, red chilli powder and salt to taste.
4. Now whisk it with a fork.
5. Slice the capsicum into ring shapes. Remove the inside seeds.
6. Add the oil to the frying pan and heat on medium flame.
7. Now place the capsicum rings in oil.
8. Pour the batter in the rings. The mixture will ooze out of the rings but that is not a problem. Try to contain it inside when a little semi solid.
9. Now you can flip it and adjust the egg batter inside the capsicum ring. Cover the lid and cook for one minute.
10. Flip it and cook on both sides till brown. Do not over cook the capsicum to make it limp.
11. Remove from the pan a d serve it hot with buttered toast and ketchup.
You can add cheese to the egg batter.
Or even break a whole egg in the capsicum ring.
However this was my improvised version. Do do check it out and let me know how your Capsicum rings Omelette turned out.
For more such recipes do follow me on
Post a Comment