Fruity Ice cubes - New Fun Recipe - Summer Recipe
I decided to try a really cool recipe this Summers. The heat is exhausting and the warmer days just has us feeling like numerous trips to the freezer and having those icy drinks. Well, so here I was jazzing up plain water to make these Fruity icy tap treats - just add fruit to your next round of ice cubes 🌞 in Summers will make all the difference.
What more? These Fruity ice cubes are extra fun in martinis or sangrias too 🙃 balance, right?
Fruits like 🍓🍊🍋🥝
1. Wash the fruits and chop them into tiny bits; arrange in the ice cube tray.
2. If you’re using mint or any herbs, press them slightly with a knife or spoon to allow them to release their flavor.
3. Now pour the filtered water over the fruit pieces.
4. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until the cubes are set.
4. You can pour over Club soda, juices, add them to smoothies, lassi or even aerated drinks to enjoy in the Summers.
Do try out my Fruity Ice cubes to beat the Summer heat.
Let me know how you liked my recipe.