Recently I was present at the launch of #WaiwaiCity outlets in Mumbai city. These noodle bars will create a lively and inviting environment, with some really interesting items on menu. It sure will transform the food scenario with its delicious flavours and pocket friendly prices.
Even their packeted products have yummy flavours and can be stirred up instantly. I had a few veggies and along with the @Waiwai hakka flavoured instant noodle my dish was ready in no time.
|Wai Wai Noodles|
1 packet of Hakka noodles
1 tsp pepper powder
2 slit green chillies
2 tbsp Olive oil
4-5 Garlic pods
1 small piece of ginger
2 cups mixed vegetables
1 tsp green chilli sauce ( optional )
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp vinegar
1. First take the noodles, crumble them into a pot of water and cook as per the package instruction. Boil the noodles with a pinch of salt and 1 tsp Olive oil. Cook till 3-4 minutes.
2. Pour cold water on the cooked noodles after draining out the hot water. Then sprinkle some oil and mix it well to avoid sticking.
3. Take a heavy bottom work or pan, heat oil, add chopped ginger and garlic and saute it well till it turns slight brown. Then keep the flame on high and add onion or spring onion white. Add slit green chillies.
4. Add the other vegetables, ie carrot, broccoli, beans, capsicum, cabbage and stir it well. I added zucchini too to this one.
Let it cook for 2 minutes constantly stirring.
5. Now add pepper powder, salt, green chili sauce, soy sauce, and stir it well. Now add vinegar and stir it again.
6. Finally, add the cooled noodles and mix well. See that noodles don't stick or burn at bottom. At the end, add the spring onion greens.
- Everything needs to cook on high flame This is the key to the successful noodle recipe
- Do not cover and cook.
- Feel free to add mushrooms or any other vegetables.
- Variation - Chicken, prawn and egg can be added to make a non veg variety. This has to be added with the vegetables in the fourth stage.
With Chopsticks fork or hand.... Just enjoy it garma garam
Post a Comment