ALL SET TO COOK UP WITH SWEETANNU
Put on your aprons and enter the kitchen, its so much fun. Cooking is all about experimenting and stirring up with the ingredients you have. Cooking is an art, each one of us is an artist and will get the scope to show your creativity.
So I am getting creative today and cooking up a roast chicken drumsticks with the ingredients I have in my refrigerator. Its a dry dish, can be eaten on the side with dal-chawal as the main or as a main with salad on the side.
- 3 chicken legs
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tpsp Barbacue sauce (you can use chilli sauce, Worcestershire or any other sauce you have)
- 1 tsp dry curry leaver
- 1 tsp dhania powder (only dhania not jeera) This will make it bitter
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic
- 1 tsp curd
- Salt to taste
Method1. Wash and clean all the fat from drumsticks. Put two diagonal cuts in each drumstick so that the masala penetrates in the chicken.
2. Now take all the other ingredient and apply to the chicken as showed in the picture abov. Add the olive oil and curd too.
3. Keep the marinated chicken aside for 30 minutes before transferring it to the grill rack
4. Place in oven and grill the chicken at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Turn the chicken after 10 minutes.
5. Now your chicken is ready to savour with loads of yummy flavours.
NoteFor variation, you can add Tandoori Chicken masala and extra curd to marinade.
Also if you dont have an oven, cook it in a microwave with lid on. After ten minutes transfer in a pan and cook till dry.
Post a Comment