I have started this blog recently and am happy with the response on the simple recipes that I am posting. Previously I have shared an easy paratha recipe with you guys and also Methi malai Matar but the methi ka paratha is still my all time favourite paratha recipe. Methi or fenugreek as we call it in English may be bitter in taste but has so many good properties.
Benefits of Fenugreek
- Fenugreek leaves have great capacity of lowering the bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- It also helps in controlling the levels of glucose in the body hence aiding diabetics problems
- Reduces Inflammation inside the body.
- Promotes milk flow in Breastfeeding. Hence the methi ka ladoo that is given to all women who breastfead after delivery.
- It can combat acid reflux and deals with heartburn.
- It stabilizes and maintains good body temperature.