Everyone is looking for simple recipes to save on cooking time. Isnt it? Who likes to toil and work in the kitchen for hours, sweating over the stove. I guess nobody.
This chicken korma recipe is quick and easy - a thick gravy recipe that is light in spices with a perfect south Indian touch. The thick rich white chicken curry has an exotic Indian flavour with cashews, cream and curds. Check out the ingredients below.
- 500 gms boneless chicken
- 2 springs of curry leaves
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 100 gms scrapped fresh coconut
- 2 green chillies
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp dhania powder
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1/2 cup curd
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- Handful of cashews
- Dry grind the onion, coconut, cashew nuts and green chillies in a mixer.
- Next heat oil in kadai, add the mustard seeds and curry leaves till it splutters.
- Now add the ground masala and roast well.
- Add chicken and ginger garlic paste, fry on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Make a mixture of the curd and cream.
- Add this to the cooked chicken and cook till the gravy thickens.
- Now serve this dish with roti, salad and see your family relish with pride.