Easy Quinoa Vegetable Salad
Are you guys tired of makIng meals yet? The regular dal, chawal, sabzi, roti then it's time to try something different.
So I made this really quick and easy Greek Quinoa Vegetable Salad.
1 cup quinoa uncooked (I used tricolour quinoa)
2 cups water
1 red onion small
2 celery stalks
1 yellow bell pepper
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup parsley
1/2 cup rocket leaves
1 cup cooked chickpeas
1/4 cup pomogranete
For the Dressing
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 clove garlic finely chopped
pinch sea salt
1. First, we need to cook the Quinoa in a saucepan. Combine quinoa and water and bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer and cook quinoa for 10 to 12 minutes.
2. Fluff it with a spatula and cover with a lid to rest.
3. Now chop the cherry tomatoes, onion, celery, and bell pepper into small chunks.
4. Also finely chop parsley and dill. Drain and rinse chickpeas.
5. Take a large mixing bowl combine quinoa with all the vegetables, herbs, chickpeas and rocket leaves.
6. Prepare the vinaigrette in a small mixing bowl with olive oil, lemon juice, chopped garlic, sea salt, and pepper.
7. Whisk it all together. Pour lemon vinaigrette over quinoa salad and garnish with pomegranate and serve.
Post a Comment