Craving something sweet and healthy during a lockdown? Well, I found the perfect recipe while surfing Facebook
It was this fabulous post by Chef Suunil G Murudkar who had posted great drool-worthy images of his homemade Whole Wheat flour Ladoos.
When I asked him for the recipe he happily shared it with me.
So I will dedicate this post to his delicious Whole Wheat Ladoos
Note the recipe of Whole Wheat Ladoos
1. Take the wheat flour in a heavy bottom pan.
2. And roast it on low flame. Constantly stir the flour as it may burn from the bottom. Constantly stir it for 8 to 10 minutes.
3. The flour will turn light brown in colour. See that there is an aroma of the flour. That will let you it has been roasted well.
4. Now bring it to room temperature.
5. Once on room temperature add the powdered sugar and ghee.
6. Also add the powdered nuts and bond with your hands.
7. Later roll them into ladoos.
8. Store in an airtight jar.
Thank you Chef Suunil for such an easy and nutritious recipe.