Easy Beetroot Cutlet Recipe
Today is the second letter of the alphabet B. And I bring to you a healthy and easy beetroot cutlet recipe. This crispy delicious beetroot cutlet is made with beets, potatoes, and spices.
This cutlet can be enjoyed plain or can be paired with some buns and coleslaw salad or eaten as a side dish with dal and rice. It even goes well with mint chutney and sweet chutney along with some yogurt.
This can easily be achieved in 30 minutes of time. Note the ingredients and make it soon.
2 medium Beetroots
2 small Potatoes
2 slices of Bread
1/2 finely chopped onion
1/2 tsp Red chili powder
1/2 tsp Amchur Powder
1/4 tsp Garam Masala
1 tbsp coriander leaves
Salt to taste
All-purpose flour - for coating
1. Take a mixing bowl and add the boiled potatoes and grated beetroot. Mash lightly with the back of a spoon.
2. Add in finely chopped onions, coriander leaves, and dry spices.
3. Dry grind the bread in a mixer and add this to the mixture.
3. Now knead with your hands to make a dough.
4. The dough should not be sticky. Check it by rolling on your palm to make a ball. If it sticks you can add a little gram flour.
5. Now divide the dough into small round balls and flatten with your palm.
6. Now heat a pan with oil for shallow frying and set the flame to Medium. While the oil gets heated, take a small portion of the dough and add it to the oil.
7. Fry till they crisp from outside.
8. Now serve it the way you wish.
You can air fry the cutlets or just brush little oil in a nonstick pan and cook it accordingly.
Here is my previous recipe for letter A- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal recipe for the #BlogchatterA2Z Challenge 2020